Wednesday, January 2, 2019

How to get over my crippling food addiction? Help!!!

I'm in a horrible place right now with the highest ever body weight of 93 kilos at a height of 160 cm. I had tried to get myself on track and watch what I eat about 2 months back, I installed MFP and even logged in regularly. I have done this several times over the years, never successfully. Doing this somehow made me just completely obsessed with food to the point I am not able to think of anything else. Its always what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat. I behave like some starved person obsessing over my food and going way over my daily limit of 1200 and I still don't stop. I realise what I'm doing yet I find myself unable to stop. I sometimes eat even when my stomach hurts from the food. I realise having no control is an issue, but living in a college hostel and having food from the mess means I cannot completely remove myself from the foods I crave. I can't afford to not have food at all from the mess either. I have gained over 3 kilos in the last 2 weeks and I just feel completely disgusted with myself yet I'm still thinking of going for a bite as I'm typing this. I guess what I want to ask is, did anyone of you face anything similar while beginning your weight loss and if you did, how did you handle it? Where there some practices or resources that helped you remain on track?

submitted by /u/sadfatindiangirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F4tIAb

No comments:

Post a Comment