Thursday, January 10, 2019

Pants are at the point of being too small...

With my last successful round of weight loss I dropped a couple of pant sizes. 42"down to a slightly baggy 38". Now those sa at their limit on being able to squeeze into them, can barely get the button through the hole.

I refuse to buy bigger pants and it has served as a reminder how I have let thing slip over the past year.

Started tracking again through MFP, trying to track everything i eat but it can be difficult remembering what I have had sometimes. Set MFP to lose half a kg a week so I don't have to be too strict at the start and I did forget how easy it is to eat over when munching biscuits and other small things.

Hopefully it won't t be too long until the pants fit again, doesn't feel too good forcing them shut every time.

submitted by /u/SUPER_MOOSE93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VHEYbz

No comments:

Post a Comment