Thursday, January 3, 2019

So much weight to go, how do you stay motivated? Maybe we can all help each other

I love this subreddit, and I'm learning more each day. I looked at my BMI and I'm obese... ick. I'm 6' even and 275.6 lbs at the start of Sunday evening. I found out just to get to over weight status I need to lose 55.6 lbs and to get to normal I need to drop an additional 40.I have a workout, diet and exercise plan,but that's 95.6 lbs to go. So here I am thinking to my self.... how in the world will I keep this up. I will try my damnedest to eat the healthy meals I made, and stick to my work out regimen. But then I thought about work out buddies or accountability buddies. Does anyone trade messaging apps, or is there a group of people that update their photos and weight loss, or even have fun weight loss competitions? I feel like if it's a game or i get to show my progress it will make it so much easier. If not I'd love to start a group. Please let me know via pm or level a comment. I'm really excited to drop these lbs with you guys.

submitted by /u/familydude213
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F8C1e3

No comments:

Post a Comment