Thursday, January 3, 2019

Motivation is at an all time high right now

I love New Years resolutions. Last year my resolutions are what helped me lose most of my weight so far. After I lost it, I lost motivation to continue. Well, we have a new year, new resolutions, and my motivation couldn’t get any higher. Just came here to say that all it takes is for you to succeed one time. Everyone else has also failed every attempt at weight loss/ living a healthier life... until they kept trying and succeeded once.

Also, my friend and I got our body scans for fat and muscle comp. let’s just say I’ve turned it into a competition to see who can gain the most muscle/lose the most fat 😆 (nothing like a good competition for motivation)

submitted by /u/jaimelenette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CMB35L

No comments:

Post a Comment