Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Some simple but solid advice

I was reading a post about someone who was planning on quitting prescription painkillers, and while that journey is different from weight loss, I found some advice that resonated with me. The same sentiment can be applied to not eating junk foods or whatever your vice is.

u/LilyMe said: "Never is a long time. So I told myself "Today I'm not going to use. No matter what I'm not going to pick up today. If I want to use tomorrow I can but today I won't." The next day would come and I would tell myself the same thing."

Self-improvement can be daunting, but it helps to remember that you don't have to do it all at once, just take things a moment at a time :)

submitted by /u/The-new-ERA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ToDeCe

No comments:

Post a Comment