Monday, January 7, 2019

Time to finally make myself accountable for my weight loss

Hi! Im 5’2 20F and weighing in at about 190lb right now. My first goal weight is going to be 150!

This is the heaviest I’ve ever gotten and I’ve allowed this to happen to myself. I used to be at a good weight at 130 because I’ve always been thicker in my thighs due to sports in high school. (Soccer and Volleyball)

I put on a lot of weight after getting onto birth control and entering my first year of college where the pressure of school got overwhelming. I began to eat more and more junk food in my dorm while studying. And it seems like it hasn’t stopped since then and I’m in the second half of my third year now.

Since I’ve always been thicker, when I started gaining weight it was in my thighs and butt. Since it added on there I didn’t really mind since I thought I still looked fine. I’ve only really gained 2/3 inches on my waist after gaining all this weight and obviously started buying new pants due to this, but that is also why I finally realized how much fat I was gaining.

I want to make myself reliable and I’ve been lurking here for awhile and decided it’s time to make a change. I don’t really see this getting much attention but hopefully I can get some advice or just have people see how I’ll be changing these next few months!

Also sorry if it’s not super easy to read, I’ve never posted on reddit before!

submitted by /u/princcesspeach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SHUCl8

No comments:

Post a Comment