Friday, April 12, 2019

Anyone else frustrated that their weight loss isn't as obvious as they thought it would be??

As of this morning I'm down about 12 pounds to 156. Before I started calorie counting in late February, my personal best was 159. It might not sound like much but it's a lot for me.

I'm really happy to finally be seeing some results and super relieved that I can fit into all my clothes again (and some are even loose on me). BUT I honestly still look pretty much the same, and I can't lie it's pretty frustrating. It's not yet at a point where anyone else has really noticed I've lost weight (or said anything). It's making me wonder if my goal weight should be even lower or closer to 130. I still don't have a flat stomach or skinny arms.

Can anyone relate?

submitted by /u/genaboo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Z6LiuW

No comments:

Post a Comment