Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Do you overheat/sweat less frequently after weight loss?

I’m worried and (slightly) concerned. Now that the weather is getting beautiful outside and winter is finally turning to spring, I am excited! But in walking to class outside, in shorts and a t-shirt, I work up a bit of a sweat and get hot even with a breeze. I have noticed that my smaller friends don’t sweat like this. So I’m curious, in your experience after losing some weight do you sweat less or get overheated less frequently than before? I have about 30-40 pounds to lose and I’m hoping that as I start my weight loss progress, that I don’t sweat as much doing regular daily activities.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/schnuckleputz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2P4fh1M

No comments:

Post a Comment