Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Getting through the noticable changes phase

I've lost 15-20 lbs so far and I'm at the point where I definitely notice the changes in my body composition. Because of that, I feel like I spend way to much time looking in the mirror and weighing myself don't get me wrong, it's great that I'm noticing the changes, but I still have another 20-30 lbs to go. I really wish I could distract myself so that I'm not looking at the smallest details on my body. Im feeling really good about my calorie counting and it's shocking how accurately it's predicting my weight loss. I just wish I could let me mind focus on what's around me and my daily living as opposed to me wishing that August would get here already so I can go into a maintenance diet. Obsessing over my small changes now is making this journey seem a lot longer than it needs to be.

submitted by /u/nodaybuttoday525600
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UdPVoj

No comments:

Post a Comment