Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I am failing...please help me regroup

Hi everyone.

I am at my wits ends.

I have been on this weight loss journey for over a year and a half. I started off at 81 kgs and last month hit my lowest weight at 71.7 kgs. I started off eating 1700 calories a day to eating 1500 calories a day, as well as exercising daily (walking 10k daily and lifting weights).

I decided this month to try to cut further to 1350 calories. It was a bad month overall but today weighing myself really punched me in the gut and it sucked to see the scale real 74.2 kgs, nearly 4 pounds gained. I am nowhere near my period and I have noticed my body looks a bit heavier too.

I am gutted. I was hoping to have broken through the 60s FINALLY. Not go backwards. What should I do now? I am thinking of going back to 1500 calories but I feel like I am already set for failure. Maybe it was never meant to be. No matter how hard I tried in any diet in my life, I have never left the 70s and it kills me. Really would appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/positiveflower
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2KAf0p4

No comments:

Post a Comment