Friday, April 5, 2019

Normal never felt like such an achievement!

Hi fellow losers!

Progress has really slowed down for me lately, but I was thrilled to discover at this morning's daily weigh in that I have now hit normal BMI!!

I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of October last year. I was in obese category 1, and had been for several years. I decided to finally bite the bullet and join Slimming World, since all my previous attempts to lose the weight alone had failed. I've found the accountability and the thinking in terms of weekly goals invaluable in terms of tackling a big weight loss.

It's seemed much simpler this time around as well, and that's thanks in great part to loseit, which helped me realise that weight loss isn't mysterious and magical, achievable only by appeasing the gym gods multiple times a week. In fact, I have not yet incorporated exercise, but as I head towards my GW, I probably will. 4kg to go!!

From 88ish to 68ish in 6 months, and now being normal never felt so good :)

submitted by /u/Asere_ya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2uNVx9m

No comments:

Post a Comment