Saturday, September 14, 2019

How do YOU feed yourself/stay on your weight loss path when you don’t have money?

F/26/148lbs/5’3”

I used to eat really poorly when I was in college, if I ate it was mostly yogurt/cookies/milkshakes/street food/salads/sandwiches and my first meal was usually at 6-7 pm.

Being a poor college student transcended into being a struggling graduate, now with adult responsibilities(!) so now it’s just as hard to have enough money for food, even more so healthy food. I developed poor eating habits since college (i.e. I’ll have hot chocolate if I haven’t eaten or feel weak so I can perk up and have some energy, which is pretty much how I fix feeling fatigued or lightheaded most times.) That and eating very little some days, some regular meals other days and over eating other days is basically what my diet is like now.

Even though I feel like I’m starving myself, I am overweight. I have almost 50 extra pounds on me that I want to lose since I was 18. I’m 26. I’ve attempted CICO before and eaten healthy meals for 1 month but it has been hard to stick to it any further because I get anxious that I’m not losing weight plus I have other expenses that I prioritize over eating.

Have you been through something like this? Do you have any go to meals or ingredients when you’re low on money? Tips/tricks or any advice you can give me? I’d really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/poppyseedbaby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I7ybTl

No comments:

Post a Comment