Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Are Ideal Weight Calculators a good measure of a weight loss goal?

Hi!

I have been on a weight loss journey for 11 months now, and have successfully lost 15kg (33 pounds). I’m pretty excited about my progress so far and have had a goal of getting to 70KG for quite some time.

I was curious to find out what my recommended “Ideal weight” would be for my height and it says 67KG which is 148 pounds.

I was wondering whether anyone had found these to be accurate? At the moment in my head I’m thinking I’d have a good 4kg to lose (I’m currently at 74kg), but didn’t know if I should set my sights for a longer haul? I don’t know how accurate these are or whether they can help at all.

I’m Female, 5’10 and currently 74kg (163 pounds). Last measurement put me at 28.1% body fat.

submitted by /u/knottyamy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KHTThU

No comments:

Post a Comment