Thursday, November 21, 2019

Has anyone experienced back pain post weight loss?

I’m a short guy. 5’3”. My heaviest weight was 220 lbs. I’ve lost 75 total, but 35 of it this year. Almost every day I wake up to excruciating back pain! Once I’m aware of it, I can’t go back to sleep because it hurts so bad!! It’s not my spine or joints. It’s the sides of my lower back. I thought maybe it was my bed, so I bought a new super comfortable, expensive bed. That helped for a night or two. The issue is back. I don’t know what to do, it hurts so bad. And forget about sleeping in! I wish! I do back exercises at the gym, but this doesn’t feel like it’s soar from that, if that makes sense. So I feel like my back should be pretty stable. Has anyone else here experienced this, and if so, what helps??

submitted by /u/needadvice1234554321
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pIwc1W

No comments:

Post a Comment