Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I can’t suck it in anymore.

The double-edged sword of carrying my weight well has finally gotten to me. I was never truly motivated to get in shape because I look pretty much the same at 150 as I did at 180, other than some face/upper arm chub and bigger boobs. I’m 200lbs now. I said I wanted to lose 60 lbs and someone told me I’d be anorexic. I asked how much they thought I weighed and it was 45lbs less than how much I actually do.

It may seem like such an arbitrary thing to kickstart my weight loss journey but I stood in the mirror tonight before showering and I really, REALLY looked at myself to the first time in a while. I realized that for first time in my life I can’t suck in my belly all the way anymore.

I guess it’s time to get started. Wish me luck. Will update you on my progress when I see it.

SW: 202 lbs H: 5’7”

submitted by /u/punkpingu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32Z4D1X

No comments:

Post a Comment