Wednesday, November 20, 2019

I'm a 5'10 male ~215 lbs. Starting points?

Title. I'm a freshman in college, and I haven't seriously worked out at all since about early in my sophomore year of high school, when I played soccer (granted, I was a keeper, didn't run as much). I try to drink water a lot whenever I can, but I find it hard, financially, to eat healthy in college.
I have mostly stomach, groin, leg (that kind of stuff) fat that I want to get rid of, as well as building upper body strength. Not primarily though, I want my primary focus, at least for now, to be weight loss. I can't remember what a healthy weight for my body is, but I know it's well below 215-220. I have free access to the gym at my college and it isn't far from my dorm, stays open pretty late. As of now most of my free time is in the afternoons and at night. what are some good starting points or maybe slow-starting routines that can help me out with any part?

Any help is appreciated, thanks

submitted by /u/NewLunarKnights
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XzTYty

No comments:

Post a Comment