Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Still look chubby-ish after weight loss?

I’ve lost almost 70 pounds (down from 252, now at around 185). I think a lot of the fat is still on my body. I no doubt look better, but my face/neck and stomach don’t look so great. Maybe it’s just my perception.

Anyways, as you maintain for longer, did you notice you started to “fill out”? I’ve been at the same weight now (slowly, slowly still dropping) for a couple of weeks and wouldn’t like to lose much more, but am not happy with the end result of my body. Going to start getting into more cardio obviously, but what are the main benefits of maintaining your weight loss after a long period of time?

Thanks , and never give up! You can do it.

submitted by /u/mellowslow77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34bbQxa

No comments:

Post a Comment