Monday, February 10, 2020

1500 calories Question

Hello,

I am not very well educated when it comes to weight loss so please pardon my question if I come along as ignorant. I recently started limiting my calories in-take to 1500 because I reached 193 pounds and I become not happy with my physical appearance.

Over two weeks, I went down to 185 pounds with some days stopping at 1500s and other days going above by small amounts. Today I weighed myself self and I noticed that I am at 187 even tho I continued eating only 1500 calories. Is there a reason why this happened? I did not use the restroom to potty before weighing myself. Could this be the reason?

Many thanks friends!

submitted by /u/Minions89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bn6cfz

No comments:

Post a Comment