Sunday, February 2, 2020

50lbs down; finally out of the ‘obese’ range!

It’s the end of my 7th month of weight loss. I’m a 5’4” woman, and I started out 220lbs. Now I’m down to 170, and for the first time in years I’m officially overweight instead of obese. This landmark has been one of my major goals since I started loosing, and it feels incredible and surreal that I’m finally here.
It feels so good to be physically able to do things I wasn’t able to before. I have absolutely fallen in love with running, and being a healthier weight makes me able to go faster and longer. I still have 30-40lbs to loose before I reach my goal of being a healthy weight, but now that I’ve come so far I have faith that I can reach my end goal. I’m just trying to take it slow, and treat weight loss as practice for maintenance. If you’re somebody just starting their weight loss, trust me when I say you won’t regret it— as long as you do it in a healthy and sustainable way.

submitted by /u/lemonbalmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vMJmxD

No comments:

Post a Comment