Sunday, February 2, 2020

A never ending spiral?

Hi all! Welcome to my first ever reddit post haha.

So I have noticed something and am hoping there's some wisdom out here that might help. I am quite overweight (probably well into the obese range again sigh) aa a woman at 5'10" and 260 lbs, but I find my weight loss issue is more psychological than craving based. I can be very strict with myself and successfully did keto/omad for 4 months and lost 80 lbs year before last, but I seem to always hit the same issue. I'll cheat a little one day, then beat myself up about it till I end up stress eating, which compounds the self image issue, and creates a spiral into added pounds and a negative view of myself.

Anyone have this same issue and have some creative ways to combat it? I try to stop the mental barrage when I notice it, but that only sometimes works 😬 I'm starting to try a softer approach to my diet that leans more on healthy foods than calories/carbs, but I know a low carb diet suited me best and I want to get back at it. HELP!

submitted by /u/MechaPuppie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Okqj3O

No comments:

Post a Comment