Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Advice about staying on track through a a rough period

I've been having a really difficult time staying on track so far this year. Over the course of last year I lost 90 pounds and for the most part it seemed very easy to resist the temptation to overeat. I did have several days last year in which I over ate but those were few and far between. For the past few weeks I've been overeating at least every other day. I'm not binging on the worst things ever and I probably haven't even gone over my TDEE more than a couple times, but I don't know why it is so difficult for me to resist the temptations nowadays. I had time goals set for my weight that I will definitely not be hitting now. I acknowledge that this is a high-stress time in my life and that's probably a contributing factor but I just really want to get back in control. Dealing with the mental repercussions of overeating this way is really beginning to take a toll on me and I would appreciate any advice if any of you all have experienced this kind of lapse and setback throughout your weight loss journey. Even though I've lost 90 pounds, I still have at least 60 more to lose and that just seems so daunting and unattainable now.

submitted by /u/woodchuckcoodchuck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2v7iE24

No comments:

Post a Comment