Friday, February 7, 2020

Any tips for weight loss with PCOS???

So about a year ago I was diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and one of the main symptoms is trouble losing weight, especially around the abdomen. I've been taking Metformin for the insulin resistance that comes with it, but haven't lost much weight. I weigh about 220 right now, and for a while I was steadily losing weight and dropped down to about 210 after cutting out most of the sugar I eat from my diet, but I started a full time job back in August of 2019, and since then I've slowly gained it back. Because I work full time, I feel tired constantly (fatigue is also a PCOS symptom) and I already have back, knee, and hip problems so working out kinda sucks, so I'm really not sure what to do or how to go about finally losing some weight. Anyone have any tips? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Ishatodareku
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OAt29J

No comments:

Post a Comment