Friday, February 7, 2020

Did my first leg day today, didn’t hate it 😁

I’ve reached a stage now where I’m happy with my weight loss progress, but want to make sure I don’t end up just saggy skin and bones.

I distinctly remember that I used to have an arse not too long ago, but it seems to have gone awol.

So I looked to see what weight training I could do at home and I found this program which looks pretty doable.

Today being Friday means that it was leg day today. Loads of lunges and squats with progressively heavier weights.

And you know what, I rather enjoyed it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m using weights which barely deserve the name (between 1.5 and 3kg today), but I could feel the impact of them doing their thing. And I’m looking forward to seeing how much easier it gets as I keep at it.

I may feel differently tomorrow morning of course.

submitted by /u/ladyapocryphal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OFfb1U

No comments:

Post a Comment