Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Had to take out a piercing due to weight loss

So I have a bit of an odd victory. Went to the tattoo parlor last week to get my tragus pierced (an ear cartilage piercing) and I asked her if she could take a look at my belly ring since it’s been bothering me for the past 10lbs of 48lbs lost. She said she recommended taking it out and re-piercing it once I hit my target weight because the weight loss has caused it to go out of alignment. Which means when I bend over the fat sits on the top jewel and irritates it.

It’s probably my favorite piercing so I’m sad to take it out but went back to get it taken out. But being able to get it repierced just gives me another reason to reach my target weight! Plus it’ll be a lot easier to work out without the piercing bothering me. Before having it taken out, I took some “before” pictures so I have can see how much better the belly ring looks with a flat stomach. Currently at 127lbs so I’m aiming to get to 90lbs (I’m 5ft) so I can finally have a flat stomach.

submitted by /u/KittyMinty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37iADA1

No comments:

Post a Comment