Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I've lost and regained my weight twice already, today is my first day at my third (and hopefully last) weight loss journey.

lost 30kg in 2017, regained it all back in mid2018. Lost another 30kg in 2019 and regained all half of it back in late 2019 (till now). This time I made a conscious decision to stop and to not baloon up to my original weight.

I have to keep reminding myself that I am still in a better spot than I was in just a few months ago.

I can do this, I can lose around 7-10kg in 2 months and be back at my lowest weight.

So, this is kinda my declaration and starting point for myself. I'll eat at around 1450kcal a day and force myself to stick by it for atleast 2 months.

Thank you for reading, I wish you good luck with your own weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/TellMeToStudyPls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37YNwQT

No comments:

Post a Comment