Sunday, February 2, 2020

January down, on to February!

Meant to post yesterday but didn't have the time, so I guess today will do. We're officially over a month into the new decade and just wanted to see how everyone's progress towards their goals or new years resolutions is going. Speaking from previous experience this is the month were I usually fall off with resolutions and revert to old habits so I figured this post could be a good way to make sure myself and others don't fall into that trap.

I myself have been hitting the free weights a lot more in attempt to build up some strength following good weight loss in 2019, doing a day of push, pull, legs and core each once a week, and outside of a shaky first week when the gyms were overcrowded I've been pretty consistent!

What about everyone else? Lets start a conversation!

submitted by /u/Lucas_FR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Uh0p4O

No comments:

Post a Comment