Thursday, February 13, 2020

made it to ONEDERLAND

well, after a rough rebound from the holiday season, I finally made it down to under 200 lbs! how? I caught the flu. I wasn't able to keep down more then mild crackers and tea for the better part of 4 days, so that really helped me to get here.

however, I don't recommend the flu for weight loss because it feels terrible. other tricks that worked for me were:
try not to eat after 7pm (like, slight IF schedule but more flexible cuz that's what worked for me)
keep my hands busy when I'm high and watching TV (I took up knitting because I live in the great white north and scarves are always a necessity. The munchies are a menace)
keep healthy snacks easily available at work (like pre-cut veggies and hummus or air popped popcorn)
do regular activity with a friend (my friend is insanely active and we committed to yoga 2x a week together which helped me feel strong and kept me busy and accountable)

good luck out there! apologies if this is not in the correct format, I really don't know what I'm doing

submitted by /u/MissesMistoffelees
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39xj4hf

No comments:

Post a Comment