Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Should I adjust my macros?

I’ve recently started my weight loss journey and I’m wondering if my diet is conducive to the most lucrative weight loss results. Just to give some information I’m 27 (F), 188lbs, and 5 ft 8 in. I strength train (full body workout) three days a week and do cardio twice a week. I read that you have to eat quite a bit of protein to gain muscle while still losing fat. Here’s an example of what I ate today to give you an idea of my eating habits.

Breakfast (post workout): Chocolate Protein Shake w/multivitamin

Lunch: Homemade Steamed Dumplings w/ soy sauce and Korean Cucumber Salad

Dinner: 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Oven Roasted Green Beans, and 1/2 cup of Cauliflower Mash

Snacks: 8oz of black coffee w/ 2 tablespoons of hazelnut creamer, three packets of Sweet & Low

3 Danish Butter Cookies

My caloric intake for the day is at 1621, my limit is 1626.

My macros are: fat: 47.9g (28%), carbs: 137.9g (36%), and protein: 135g (36%).

Should I adjust my macros?

submitted by /u/cherrylimeontheline
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3boYXnj

No comments:

Post a Comment