Sunday, August 23, 2020

What'd you do after losing the weight?

After 8 months of torture, I've finally reached my weight loss goal. As of right now, I'm still going to the gym daily and keeping my calories extremely low. But, my body is at it's limit, I feel. I need a break or a new schedule. So, my question is: what did you do after losing the weight? The constant hunger and body aches are getting to me now.

Also, I'm well aware of how bad this is, but for 8 months, I've been eating less than a thousand calories a day. And I still can't bring myself to eat any higher than that, because, since I used to be overweight, I get really self conscious about how much I eat.

submitted by /u/RoyalSmak
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31l0HuO

No comments:

Post a Comment