Saturday, October 24, 2020

I lost weight and I feel like my body's not my own. Similar experience? Please share.

I (F) lost 5.5kg (about 12 pounds) over 4 months so I don't know why I suddenly felt this even though my weight loss is progressing gradually (as planned).

For starters, the weight loss is wanted... I just didn't expect this. I recently switched to my winter wardrobe and my pajamas are baggy, my jeans are falling off and my bras have gradually grown bigger and clunkier.

I expected to be happy about this, seeing all those proud "before-after" photos of people showing off their old clothing. But...no... I can't explain why but I feel out of place...., like this is not me. I still want to lose 3kg more to reach my goal so I'm not thinking about reverting back. Anyone had something similar?

submitted by /u/KansaiKitsune
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37DwD0M

No comments:

Post a Comment