Saturday, October 24, 2020

Just hit the 20 lbs weight loss milestone!

I weighed about 213 lbs this summer in the middle of June.

Today I decided to step on the scale, even though it wasn't my weight in day and the reading was 192.4

Some of it must be water weight, since only a week ago I weighed 197, it seems impossible that my weight would fluctuate this much so fast, but still, I am 20 lbs lighter than when I started in June.

It took 4 months for me to obtain this milestone and some days were extremely rough. My apetite stayed, and there were days where I ate too much and weeks where I plateaued, and also weeks where I followed a strict diet and exercised for hours a day just to offset my mistakes. My body feels lighter, my ability to breathe through my nose has improved.

Losing weight is extremely difficult, hunger makes you angry and eating anything less than maintenance makes you hungry. Finally at the 4 months mark I think I managed to change how hungry I am on a regular basis, and have nowhere near the apatite when I started. This was by far the biggest hurdle. Sitting in front of my computer staring at the screen, unable to enjoy things because I was just "missing" something.

Not saying this is for everyone, but

-Shoutout to cheat days for making me feel like I had the freedom to do what I want and control my own diet at my own pace

-Shoutout to my bank account that stopped me from buying cheeseburgers all the time

-Shoutout to Cedric Bixler who gained a ton of weight and recently lost it.

submitted by /u/Independent-Orchid93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FWwlGZ

No comments:

Post a Comment