Friday, October 2, 2020

My wedding dress doesn't fit...

When I ordered my wedding dress, I was between 2 sizes. I went with the bigger size because I didnt want to deal with the stress if I gained any weight. In july I went to a fitting and.... i needed it taken in 4 inches!!! Last time I tried it on, it was on the loose side of fitting. Im a little worried because I've lost a few more pounds since then. But since we are only having a small ceremony now, I can potentially get it altered further in the future. If i stress eat between now and next week, it won't be a huge deal too.

All i did was CICO and 15+ mins of exercise a day. Typically I ate between 1500 and 2000 calories a day (maintenance is 2000 without exercise). There have been a few days where I ate a bit more, but I forgave myself and tried harder to be on track the next day.

I didn't start this journey to lose weight for the wedding which helped me keep on track. My goal is to just be healthier and to get to a healthy weight by the time I'm ready to have kids in my 30s. I think by buying a bigger size dress, I stopped myself from going on diet fads and yoyoing. Long term lifestyle changes are more important to me than this 1 day. Im happy weight loss happened, but im more happy that I'm now able to run a mile in 13 mins, lift 10lbs hand weights, and do a pushup. I still have a long ways to by goal (SW 222.8, CW 206.8, GW 150), but I've made great steps forward. And if I take a step back, I know i can continue going forwards because I've been able to so far.

submitted by /u/Lose70By30
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3joSkEV

No comments:

Post a Comment