Thursday, October 1, 2020

My weight loss journey —Day 2

Yesterday I looked at my fitness app after several months and was shocked to see that I am exactly 31 pounds heavier than I was one year ago. I know that I had gained a few pounds, but did not realize how much those few pounds were until I stepped on the scale yesterday morning. Changing careers, being sedentary and eating out have contributed to my weight gain, I’m sure. Yesterday I resolved to track everything I ate, get my steps in and drink more water and weigh myself every morning. My son is getting married next summer and I know I need to work on losing weight or I will not feel good about myself, especially when pics will be taken. This forum is inspiring to me. I would appreciate all support as I start my journey to not only lose those 31 pounds but an additional 40 by next summer. I weigh 231–so I’ve got a ways to go.

submitted by /u/DragonfruitCommon926
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SgIA3G

No comments:

Post a Comment