Saturday, October 17, 2020

Night time snacking is my nemesis. It destroys my entire day’s work. What can I do to stop?

I have recently begun my weight loss journey. I have calculated my TDEE and I track my calories on MFP. I meticulously plan exactly what I’m going to eat throughout the day/week. And from breakfast (9:00 am) all the way until dinner time (8:00pm) I follow my meal plan perfectly.

However, I sleep late- I watch TV, read, Reddit etc.. I usually am up until midnight most of the nights. At around 10 or 11 pm I get the irresistible urge to drink a cup of milky coffee and eat snacks- nuts, trail mix, a peanut butter toast or cookies. And this destroys my entire day’s progress.

I have no will power and I feel like a loser. Please tell me what I can do to change this terrible habit

submitted by /u/allyturtle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ke4m4I

No comments:

Post a Comment