Friday, October 16, 2020

Weight loss nightmares

Who else gets nightmares to do with their weight? So many times, I've had dreams where I'd binge and then wake up, thankful that it wasn't reality. I actually just woke up from a nap and the dream was I stepped on the scale, saw that I gained and I got frustrated so I binged like crazy. A pretty realistic scenario. I think most people here experience this too if you get hungry/cravings, you will get food dreams. It wouldn't be too bad if it didn't feel so vivid. Sometimes I wake up and I need to spend a few minutes wondering if it actually happened because it felt so real. The uncertainty is what makes it scary. Glad that I did not binge today though!

submitted by /u/magicsuns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31aTSLW

No comments:

Post a Comment