Friday, October 16, 2020

What are the downsides/complications of attempting to lose weight without exercising?

Hello! Sorry for the throwaway, but I signed up exclusively to ask something. I started the "losing weight" like 4 days ago, and I saw something on this subreddit that interested me; and that's basically saying that exercise isn't required to losing weight. As someone with both mental and physical chronic illnesses, this in theory sounds great, because when I needed to do exercise, I would often need to push myself a lot. For the last week, I've been trying to search on Google about this to see what I could find, and I found conflicting statements; some said that it was perfectly okay, others said that it could lead to losing more muscle than weight, so now I'm unsure as to what to think. Is it okay to attempt a weight loss by just reducing by calorie intake and nothing else?

submitted by /u/AdMost2836
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/356VNlx

No comments:

Post a Comment