Saturday, October 3, 2020

Weight loss TV shows (recommendations)

I'm currently in a bit of a zone with weight loss. What often helps me are TV shows generally about weight loss. They don't need to be sensible or be doing the same thing as me, I just find them interesting.

These are some of the shows I've watched and really enjoyed recently:

  • Supersize vs Superskinny
  • Secret Eaters
  • Fat Families
  • It's your fault I'm fat
  • How to lose weight well
  • The extreme diet hotel
  • Biggest loser
  • Save money, lose weight
  • Weighing up the enemy
  • Beach Body SOS: Ex on the beach

I've also enjoyed the series by Tom Kerridge and the Hairy Bikers.

If it's been on British TV in the last few years, I've probably seen it, but suggest me some programmes please.

submitted by /u/wardyms
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GnWgYf

No comments:

Post a Comment