Monday, November 2, 2020

Going for another push at losing weight starting today.

Hey guys lurker here, writing this from my phone so forgive me for formatting. Just a bit of context Im 21 Male 6’1 exactly 200 lbs right now. I’ve always been the heavy guy starting from my school days but never really paid attention to my weight because my priority was to pass my school with good grades for my college, which led to my lifestyle being sedentary. All I used to do was study and play video games. In my 12th grade(2017) I was my heaviest at 240lbs and started my weight loss journey from there. I never really tracked calories but started doing lots of cardio and play basketball. This approach helped me gradually reduce my weight to 171lbs(2018). I was influenced by my brother to get into weight lifting so I started going to gym and gained more knowledge about calories, macros and workouts in the process. It was all going good, I could notice I was gaining muscle mass when I looked myself in the mirror but the problem started with this quarantine phase. Gyms were closed and I lost motivation to do home workouts and stay on my fitness journey and my lifestyle became inactive once again. I have a tendency to binge eat late night and I am trying to control it. I know what I need to do I have a plan but I just can’t find the fire I once had, this is why I am making this post to hold myself accountable. My plan is: keep my calories in check, walk 8000 steps and do a small workout in evening every day. I will be going to university in January and I hope to lose 15-20 pounds before that while also putting on some muscle. I hope all of you good luck who are on the weight loss journey. Keep pushing!

submitted by /u/radium01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kPciJD

No comments:

Post a Comment