Monday, November 2, 2020

Tiny triumph: today I put on my winter jacket and it fit below my waist

F30, SW: 211lbs mid August , CW: 194.2lbs this morning , GW: 140lbs

I’m pretty excited about this one!! I bought a ski jacket a year ago and it fit snug, I always had to pull it up and out to zip it up, then roll it down so the bottom was around my hip area.

Today I zipped it up like a normal coat and only when I started walking did I realize it was touching my butt... it’s always come up and stayed above my hips. I thought these types of jackets were like this. Today I learned that no, the length on the coat wasn’t mean to bunch up near my tummy... it’s to cover the hips and legs!!!

Tiny triumph!!! :D

Anyone have any exciting stories like this? I’m finding tiny weird positive things about weight loss I had no idea I’d encounter!

submitted by /u/Dat_Kestrel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HOwm0O

No comments:

Post a Comment