Sunday, November 1, 2020

My 105 pound weight loss journey.

I’ve recently lost over 105 pounds in the last year and a half and have to share my progress and hopefully help inspire others to do the same. Im a 35 year old 5’4 male who has been far my entire life. I’m new to posting on Reddit, but would like to share some photos of my before and after. Started at 235 and just cut sugar out initially with no exercise. Got down to 200ish just by cutting sugar. Then I started doing very light cardio 1-2 days per week. Got down to 180 and stalled out again.
Then I have keto a shot, and was able to get down to 140. I was just getting skinny fat, so then the real work started. Training cardio minimally, and focused on putting lean muscle mass on. Did 4-5 days a the gym doing random exercises to gain muscle and had no idea what I was doing. Got down to 120 and now have put on 10 pounds of lean muscle while still losing fat. Consistency is the only thing that works. When you stall, it’s time to switch it up and do sos that else. I will post pictures in the comments shortly. My main goal is to end up fairly shredded with a 6 pack. So far I have a great 2 pack, but the other 4 abs are still hiding underneath a small layer of stubborn fat. I did it slowly, so don’t have a ton of lose and saggy skin like I was worried about.
It’s weird to see the scale go up now after watching it go down for the last year and the half. Just have to tell myself it’s a good thing since muscle weighs more than fat. I’m now doing cardio 3 days a week, and lifting hard 3 days a week eating at maintenance which is around 1500 calories. Anyone have tips to get that last layer of belly fat off? It’s super stubborn, but I’m sure it will eventually go away if I stay consistent. Pictures coming as soon as I figure out how to post them.

submitted by /u/Fine_Chipmunk8596
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34L7Y8W

No comments:

Post a Comment