Monday, December 21, 2020

Couch to 5k questions

Has anyone ever done this? I’m not exactly a runner but this has been interesting me for a while. I’ve put on quite a bit of weight over quarantine and feel like I need a challenge to get me back into fitness. Can anyone share their own experience with doing this? I kinda just want to see if I can actually accomplish it and set a goal for myself that isn’t centered around weight loss. I haven’t been active in a long time and I’m not really taking care of myself and I want to start investing time in myself again and I want to see if this challenge would be good for that. Interested in any other recs anyone may have!

submitted by /u/celestial0616
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37BEf3t

No comments:

Post a Comment