Saturday, December 19, 2020

Slow and steady wins the race

Most post here are usually people displaying there huge losses( and good job to you), but I have gone down a different track. I have lost 9lbs in 9 weeks with very little will power. I have discovered that weight loss is not a matter of hard work, just a matter of patience.

I'm not dieting, I simply asked my self what small changes could I make in my life, that would be healthier and have little or no impact.

I swapped: buttery toast for breakfast (and the occasional McD's) for a banana and granola bar, some home made soup instead of a sandwich, snack, and drink, and an apple and bag of baked crisps instead of another big snack.

I enjoy my new food, I still treat myself at the weekends, and I am confident I could continue this way for the rest of my life. I see it as an experiment, what weight will I plateau at where this new way of eating becomes my new normal?

submitted by /u/mitchellele
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37vDYiI

No comments:

Post a Comment