Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Treadmill vs walking and weight loss rut

Hey all since October 5th of this year til now I've lost 21.6 lbs. I'm looking to lose at least 40 more lbs. Since it's winter where I live walking isn't going to happen so I got a treadmill. I have found the treadmill way harder than actual walking and I am unsure why. I seem to be stuck in a weight rut as I've weighed in roughly the same for over 3 weeks now. I'm making sure I'm calorie deficient every day, I drink plenty of water and do IF 20:4. I eat veggies, lean meats, and at least 1 fruit a day. I guess my two questions are 1. Why does the treadmill seem harder than walking? And 2. Why has my weight loss stalled? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/LibraTyger83
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nfXIfP

No comments:

Post a Comment