Sunday, December 20, 2020

Weight loss buddies?

Hey guys! This is my first post here. I’ve been trying to lose weight for the majority of my life but I’ve never been successful. I realised I was doing it all for the wrong reasons. I hated myself and thought that others do to and wanted to be liked by other people so I wanted to shed my weight. But quarantine really helped me realise that I’m amazing and beautiful and don’t need to lose weight to be pretty. But I do need to lose it to be my healthiest and feel even better than I do right now. I’m 17 and 203lbs. I’ve let myself get way out of control due to my negligence and what not. But I’m determined to get better. I would love to be weight loss buddies with you guys. We can talk about our journey, our nutrition, workouts, motivate each other and also keep each other accountable from time to time. I’ve always felt very alone whenever I start this journey because most people my age don’t have to deal with something like this so it’s hard when friends don’t understand. But I would love to be friends with you guys! If you’re interested in being weight loss buddies with me, do message me!

If you guys have any suggestions or questions or anything at all, do let me know. Thank you and i’m very excited to start my journey:)

submitted by /u/fattybru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WKGICN

No comments:

Post a Comment