Monday, August 23, 2021

How do I find a way to exercise that I can keep up with? I really dislike exercising...

I am 8 months into my weight loss journey and have lost around 25kgs with only changing my diet and eating in a calorie deficit.

I am realizing that in order to find a balanced lifestyle for myself and also tone some parts of my body I need to get moving. I would also like to get back into skiing eventually and fitness is key for that....

With still having about 30kgs to lose my journey is not over and I just cannot find any exercise that I enjoy in a way that I do it more then a handful of times. I have joined gyms, gone on hikes, tried EMS, bought a hula hoop and weights and even invested in a personal trainer. While the trainer got me to move and I felt good after I never got motivated enough to continue by myself and I just do not have the funds to pay someone to "exercise me" 2-3 times a week.

I enjoyed team sports a a kid but at the moment that commitment is not manageable for a multitude of reasons. I also don't have the self confidence to join a group with the current non existing level of fitness that I have.

Any tips or ideas that might be a bit unconventional or did the trick for you? Maybe my expectations are too high with finding something I enjoy and I just need to move no matter how a few times a week...

submitted by /u/chocearthling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mquiO9

No comments:

Post a Comment