Sunday, August 1, 2021

Starting again…

This journey has been a lifelong struggle. Last year I found I have PCOS so I’ve been trying to navigate that as well. I had some success earlier this year but I got a bit off track.

Anyway, I’m starting again this month with a fresh perspective and renewed motivation 😁 this is my accountability post, I guess.

I am going to be doing keto as I generally do better when eating lower carb. I’m also going to aim to be active more each day - I have an Apple Watch I’m going to use to help keep track of this (and also Carb Manager to track what I eat). I have set some small goals and a reward system that’s not food related at all.

I’m feeling pretty motivated already but I want to know - What motivates you on your weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/ally_housewife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37t7kgZ

No comments:

Post a Comment