Thursday, September 13, 2018

I switched IPA’s with Titos Soda and pasta with meat and lost 40 lbs

I ate pasta every single day and I drank craft beer every single day. I mean I lived off this shit. I looked and felt like absolute shit. Bloated, fat, pale etc. These are the two small changes I made in the last 4 months that have contributed the most to my weight loss.

If you think about it, it makes sense. Each glass of IPA is like 250+ calories (some even go up to 500-600 for one beer!) if I had 4 beers, I already used almost half of my calories for the day!

Pasta was huge for me. I fucking love pasta. Tomato sauce, mac&cheese, Alfredo, egg ramen, you name it. And then you realize one box of mac&cheese is like 1,000 calories! Loose pasta is super caloric as well, a little harder to track, and so easy to just throw shit on top of. ESPECIALLY when you come home drunk.

My switch to Titos&Soda

96 calories per drink, and I get drunk MUCH easier now at a lower body fat so I have 2-3 max. I never could find a hard liquor I could stomach. But if you’ve never tried a nice cold Tito’s & Soda with a lime, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

My switch to meat

I get full. Like ACTUALLY full. Not the full that pasta give you where you could just keep eating it forever and ever. I feel much better afterwards- no bloating, gas or brain fog.

Do I miss my IPA’s and my cheesy pasta? Yeah, sometimes. But I’ll tell you what i DON’T miss... 40 lbs.

If anyone is eating like I used to, just think about the realistic changes (or switches) you could make to your diet.

submitted by /u/I_AM_JACKS_DICKHOLE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CU4TaE

No comments:

Post a Comment