Saturday, September 15, 2018

I've lost almost 17kg but now I feel like it has stopped.

So, I started my workout and diet routine in april and it has been going on since, however I have noticed that my weight loss has really slowed down. even tho my diet hasn't changed at all but infact reduced. I eat Oatmeal for breakfast(at max its 2 spoon of it )or nothing at all and then salad with no dressing on it not even salt. and for dinner it is usually protien packed meals for the night. as for my work out, I use to jog for 35mins before but now I jog for 1 hour to 55 mins depending on how much energy I have. even after all this I feel like Im not losing my weight. Should I change something in my diet?

submitted by /u/Potataone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xcpaTl

No comments:

Post a Comment