Saturday, September 15, 2018

Weight Loss journey | The Night Before Day 1 |

Saturday, September 15, 2018

7:46 PM

I'm anxious to see what my starting weight is, I will be stepping on the scale after this introduction. I will be posting a recap everyday for at least the next 30 days. I would like to see myself down to around 180 lbs, that's the goal. The hardest things that I will have to face is going to school and not eating the junk that they serve. I will have to pack myself a healthy lunch everyday. Also, my mother cooks the meals in the house so I hope she doesn't cook meals that are unhealthy. It's time to step on the scale...

8:00 PM

My official first weigh in resulted in me being 213.1 lbs. Tomorrow marks the journey to lose 33 lbs to get to my target weight of 180 lbs. Please wish me luck and share any tips or motivation with me. I could really use the support. Until next time...

-BangtanBTS

submitted by /u/ViTaLFX
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CZk1Uj

No comments:

Post a Comment