Friday, September 14, 2018

Weight loss on (almost) bed rest?

Hi everyone, first ever Reddit post so please bare with me!

Long story short, I've been actively trying to lose about 5-10kgs for the past few months. I work out 5 days a week and live a busy uni lifestyle. My Fitbit estimates 2500 calories burnt daily. Should mention that I'm a 20yo female, 5'11 and 77kgs.

HOWEVER, I re-tore my ACL this week and am stuck on crutches/using a knee brace. Long road ahead.

My question is, is it possible to continue losing weight while living a pretty sedenetry lifestyle? Has anyone achieved weight loss while healing from an injury like this? Would love to hear your experiences and hints!

submitted by /u/alicia_kate_26
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NGNgzg

No comments:

Post a Comment